You feel a great sense of pride wearing a luxury watch. The most expensive watch in the world is Chopard 210 karat as a cool price of $26 million.Looking more like a bracelet, it is beautiful and simple time piece surrounded by flowers. The most expensive Rolex ever sold was $4,987,383 or £3,204,633.61). This is a world record for any watch cased in stainless steel. Imagine how your friends would admire looking at the luxury watch on your wrist!
Today, you can either buy an expensive watch or lease it.
Benefits of buying a luxury watch
- Expensive watches are so reliable in giving the right time very often for more than decades.
- They served as your investments as they are valuable substances that are able to keep their value over long periods of time.
- Successful people are often identified by the kind of accessories worn.
- With quality and luxurious timepiece, you are saving a meaningful heirloom for the coming generations.
How to go about renting a luxury watch
There are many companies offering subscription-based service allowing “rent” of luxury watches just like Netflix leasing films. Members can opt to receive annually either three or six watches every two months during the duration. There are so many options of luxury watches within average retail value starting from $10,000 and over. For as little as $249 per month, luxury watches are delivered straight to your door.Primarily become a club member, settle the yearly upfront fee that gives you a discount of 10% or you can pay by installments every month and get luxury watches on rotation.Incentives for members are given through the point system everytime they are prompt in returning the item in the best condition. For more security, insurance is a must for membership.
Objectives of renting watch programs are to –
- Experience an array of watches before their next purchase;
- Boost their present collection; and
- Reach a level of variety on consistent basis that would not possibly on one’s own.
Benefits of members in a subscription-based servicerenting luxury watches
- Free access to a robust rewards program and all value-added benefits;
- Wear some pretty swanky watches rotating at your preferred time frequency;
- Membership provides prioritized entry to enjoy luxury goods, services, and experiences;
- Enjoy using 3-6 additional watches per year; others enjoy having the ability to try them before buying.]
Luxury watches you canwear
Wearing luxury watches impacts your confidence and the way people look at you. All of these luxury watches are available for rent.
- These watches retail from $7,000-$15,000 having average retail price of $10,000+
- Ulysses and
2.These watches in this collection retail from $15,000-$30,000, with an average retail price of $20,000+.
- Jaquet Droz,
- Patek Philippe
Better to rent
- By watch rental,high-end luxury timepieces are accessible, so you enjoy what was previously unaffordable and develop affinity for them.
- Rent a watch and overcome the “scare factor” of buying such an expensive watch. After you pay for the rental, you wear it while determining if you have made the right purchase.
- It is better to rent so you can now become extremely fashionable as you show off an awesome set of watches to the right people the entire year. You expressed your discriminating passion for luxury watches.
It is better to rent rather than buy!