You know that every old item has its benefits – it can be either called antique or it can be renovated into something modern and nice looking. This rule comes just at the right moment for furniture remodels. If you have old pieces that just bore you and you think how to make them nice-looking and shiny again then this article is your best shot. Below you can find six great ideas of changing something old into something new without much effort!
1. Bar Carts have been very popular in the beginning of the 20th century. They very commonly used on planes as well as restaurants and hotels. So if you have found one online or in your basement you can make a great use of it. Bar cart does not require much furniture upgrade techniques to look nice again. You will only need to choose new color for it and maybe repair some missing wheels. Voila! The new counter or serving table is at your service!
2. Vinyl Chair Makeover. Vinyl chairs have also been very popular but over the years they might have lost their glory. You have a great opportunity today to give them a new life. All you need is paint and matching fabric to create united style for a giver room in your home. This is one of the easiest makeovers you can make. Old vinyl chairs will look perfect in any kitchen or living room as well as patio bar or backyard picnic.
3. Double Duty Dresser. Double duty dressers are unique elements of interior design. If you have found one online, make sure to grab it as soon as you can. For the renovation needs you will need only a couple of mechanisms for drawers and paint. Try to also look for interesting elements for the dresser, such as handles or some decorative elements. Think about matching the color of the dresser to the color palette of the room.
4. An Old Cupboard. Cupboards are one of the greatest pieces of furniture for renovation. They are very multi functional because you can leave them being a cupboard just renovate with color and new glass. But at the same time you can transform them into a home bar, for instance. There are open large spaces on cupboards that can easily be decorated with patterns and ornaments.
5. Wooden Bar Stools. Wooden bar stools are universal in their application. Furthermore, they are very easy in renovations because the only thing you need to do is cover them with an additional layer of lacquer and add some color at legs to match them with the existing interior decor.
6. Cabinet to Shelving Unit. You can find the best deals on used furniture online and cabinets are one of the most popular items to look for. They are universal in application because they can serve according to their primary meaning as well as simple shelves or bed tables for bedrooms.