We all want to feel safe and comfortable in our homes, and that can include being free from creepy crawlies of all kinds. Unfortunately, Brisbane has some of the most dangerous pests in the world, and no matter what part of the country you live in, you’re likely to have come across bugs that can seriously ruin your day – from spiders and mosquito’s to biting flies, fleas and bed bugs. If you are unlucky enough to have an infestation of any of these critters, you’re going to want to find a pest control company that will take care of the issue quickly and effectively.
Let’s look at 5 of the top tips for finding pest controllers you can rely on.
- Find a local company: local pest control company in Brisbane like Pest Ex are more likely to have experience with the type of insects, rodents or other pests you may be having issues with, and be able to treat the issue quickly and effectively. You can generally find businesses in your area online, by spotting their branded vehicles on the road or from flyers they may have put up.
- Look for a company that specializes in many different pests: find someone who specializes in the detection and treatment a wide range of pests, not just one or two. If, for example, you have an infestation of midges, chances are you might also have the right breeding conditions for mosquitos. Both pests require different treatment, so don’t just assume one company will treat both.
- Choose environmentally friendly products: you’ll know pretty quickly if the pest controllers you are looking at offer only environmentally-friendly treatment products because they’ll make a point of advertising it. Just make sure that the chemicals, baits and traps that the company will be using are as non-toxic to you, your family and your surroundings as possible.
- Find a company with a money back guarantee: finding a pest control company that you trust and is reliable can be made easier if they offer a 100% no questions asked, money back guarantee. This should give you peace of mind.
- Testimonials: one of the best ways to gauge whether pest controllers will be right for you is to look as testimonials they may have on their website or on marketing materials. Asking for word of mouth references from family, friends and colleagues can also be a great way of finding a company you will be happy with.
Pests can be a fact of life, especially coming into the summer months. However, you shouldn’t have to put up with any type of infestation, have mosquito’s ruin your outdoor activities or have rodents such as rats pose a serious health threat.
When it comes to the safety of your loved ones and your property, you can never be too careful when choosing the right pest controllers. It pays to look around and do some research, especially when you’re dealing with local pest control companies who may operate in the area.