Leather furniture looks beautiful and spectacular. This version of the upholstery is considered more practical than the fabric. It is durable and durable material. However, problems with how to remove stains from a leather sofa, there is no less than cleaning any other upholstery. To ensure that the furniture is not hopelessly spoiled, it is necessary to clean it in time and properly take care of it.
There are a few tips on how to remove stains from a leather sofa, regardless of the type of contamination:
- start to eliminate pollution as quickly as possible: a fresh spot is removed faster and easier;
- use non-aggressive chemicals;
- it is better to use special means for skin cleansing;
- to process after cleaning the upholstery with special softening compounds, conditioner;
Do not use abrasive cleaners: they scratch the skin, because of this, cracks may appear;
- To study the manufacturer’s instruction: there will certainly be indicated substances, the use of which is undesirable. There may also be recommendations for removing these or other types of spots;
- Check all the funds before using on an inconspicuous area to see how the skin will behave, whether it will not be damaged.
How to remove stains from a leather sofa
Wine, coffee and other liquids
If any liquid contaminants (for example, beverages) get on the sofa, it is necessary to act as quickly as possible. The most important thing is not to let them penetrate the interior of the upholstery and soak up the base. The use of the sofa cleaning kl is important now here.
How to remove a stain from a leather sofa
How to remove stains from a leather sofa in this case? The usual street dirt that can be brought on the cat’s paws is easily cleaned with a soap solution. To make it, a small amount of natural soap is dissolved in water.
In homes where there are children, chewing gum is often found in the most inappropriate places. In particular, it can be seen on the armrest or on the back of the back of the leather sofa. You can remove it quite simply. Do not try to tear it away: the tracks will still remain. To rub with a solvent is also not recommended, because it can change the color.
Most often on the leather sofas there are spots from office supplies (felt-tip pens, ballpoint pens, markers), since this type of furniture is often used in offices and reception rooms. It is important to speed the action: the easiest way is to remove the stain from the leather sofa, as long as it is fresh.
The lines from the marker and marker are easily dissolved with the help of some alcohol-containing liquid, it is enough to rub the contamination for several minutes. You can spray on the trail perfume or cologne: they will quickly dissolve the paint. After removing the stain, wipe the skin with a clean cloth and lubricate with any softening or caring product.